"Told with candid humanity and a warm clarity that captures the brilliance, the lunacy, the nobility and the haphazardness of the campaigns."
- Merrick Godhaven, author of Battle for the Trees.
"Deeply moving... managed to catapult me straight back into the midst of the passion, chaos and turmoil."
- Rebecca Lush, founder of Roadblock.
"Beautifully written and wonderfully honest."
- Professor Alastair McIntosh, author of Soil and Soul and Love and Revolution.
"...enormously historically important. A cultural landmark."
- The Nail poetry magazine.
- John Vidal, The Guardian.
"A powerful and timely reminder... Read it - and be inspired."
- Caroline Lucas, Leader of the Green Party.